Tuesday, Feb 05, 2014
Download Brochure

Affymetrix HTA 2.0: A new generation of whole transcript expression array analysis

Affymetrix GeneChip® Human Transcriptome Array 2.0

GeneChip® Human Transcriptome Array 2.0 (HTA2.0) was designed to aid in human disease research and clinical translational medicine by providing the most comprehensive view of the transcriptome offered in a commercial microarray and by supporting analysis solutions that take you to biologically meaningful results in days.

The HTA 2.0 has been designed to measure and analyze transcripts isoforms. This high-resolution array design contains >6.0 million distinct probes covering coding and non-coding transcripts. 70% of the probes on this array cover exons for coding transcripts, and the remaining 30% of probes on the array cover exon-exon splice junctions and on-coding transcripts. The unparalleled coverage of this array provides the deepest insight available into all coding and non-coding transcripts available.

Affymetrix has also developed Affymetrix® transcriptome Analysis Console(TAC) Software as a cost free data analyzing tool to visualize the HTA 2.0 data.
downloadtac

For more information, please contact us or visit www.affymetrix.com

Top of Page

Home | About Us | What's New | Product | Promotion | Contact Us | eBiotrade.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 Gene Company Limited. All Rights Reserved.